Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Building Blocks of a Holy Life

When I was a kid, I spent hours playing with Legos, but I never really thought of it as a valid ministry. Well, throw out the flannelgraphs, folks. Look what you can do with Legos!

It's the story of Noah's Ark!

It's Moses at the Burning Bush!

It's . . . er, . . . Joshua circumcizing the Israelites??? Well, yes it is. Hmmm.

And this lesson from Paul's epistles is . . . er, . . . not entirely appropriate for children, is it?

Okay, never mind. Back to the flannelgraphs!

6 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Lewis E. Moten III said...

ROTFLMAO!!! Man, that circumcision one was just too funny.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger irreconcilableness resources said...

Really nice Blog!! Wish others were as nice. I'll return in a few days and pass on your URL to my friends. I have a similar site, it's all about road runner instant messaging and you can visit me here: road runner instant messaging. Thanks!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger jon said...

medical billing and coding online schools surfing tonight I saw your blog. I liked it and wondered how you did that? Anyway, its a cool medical billing and coding online schools site...

Jon

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Julian Silvain said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a russian dating
blog/site. I mostly deals with russian dating
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Marketing man said...

Remarkable blog here! I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a make money online site. It pretty much covers make money online related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home