Monday, February 14, 2005

Craft Corner

Full disclosure -- I know the seller of this eBay item. But I thought it was amusing enough to pass along anyway.

Directly from your favorite liberal's secret collection, this Barbara Streisand record novelty is a bowl pressed from her actual LP, Lazy Afternoon. Well, we can't prove it was actually from Barbara herself, but this bowl would make a nice chip or snack bowl at your next Anti-Bush, Anti-War, hate America rally.

I don't know what I find more surprising. That someone actually spent time and effort to create a snack bowl out of an LP, or that a person I know quite well actually owns one.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

Drew -

The item has been removed from ebay. Maybe if the profile of the Virgin Mary would have been on it, it could have had a chance.

Sal

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Meh. The link changed on me. I have fixed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home