Wednesday, January 03, 2007

18 months later . . .

So here's what's changed in the 18 months since I've posted last:

First: Daughter number two arrived a couple weeks after my last blog posting. If you think there might be some connection between lack of blogging and having a second young child around, you're exactly right!

Second: I quit my job about a month after my last blog posting so I could work from home. This is often a good thing, although it's not nearly as lucrative as we'd like, and I will probably be looking for a different job quite soon. Being one's own boss is nice. But being poor is not.

Third: The children destroyed my brain cells, and it's taken quite awhile for me to build up immunity to their mind-control rays. With the help of this hat made of aluminum foil (tin really doesn't work) I should be able to write again regularly.

But really, I just hope to be able to cultivate the discipline of daily writing again. And I've sat around for weeks wondering how I should jump back into the blogging fray, seein' as how I don't even read blogs daily anymore.

So I thought I'd just do it.

Here I go again.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jib said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. The place has changed a little since you've been around last, but settle in and make yourself comfortable.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Thanks, Jib. I've been pondering a "comeback" for months. I hope I can last more than a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home