Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Not the sort of day off I'd envisioned

I really intended to have a bunch of new stuff up today, but instead I spent most of the day on the couch, sleeping. Earlier this week, Lid came down with one of those common kid ailments. Nose running like a faucet, slight fever, frequent crying fits. On Monday night she decided to keep us all up until 2:00 am.

I'm guessing that I now have the same thing, though I probably won't engage in crying fits until 2:00 am.

Lid got over it in a day, and was about as happy as I've ever seen her this evening. I'm hoping that means that by tomorrow my throbbing headache and congestion will be replaced with extreme euphoria.

This is, of course, part of the whole parenting thing -- sharing your kid's colds. It's expected, what with all the snot-soaked kleenexes lying about.

Anyway, I'm heading back to my bed of affliction.

But watch this space. I'm promising an awesome announcement tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home