Monday, February 21, 2005

Music Meme

Found at "Hill Country Views" . . . so I'll play this game, because I'm always willing to share.

10 Random Albums: (I simply grabbed 10 CDs off the top of the stack on my desk.)

Jon Shirley (formerly of "Nickel and Dime") - Hallelujah
Carolyn Arends - Travelers
Shawn McDonald - Simply Nothing
Jason Morant - Abandon
Derek Webb - The House Show
MxPx - Before and Everything After
Bleach - Again For the First Time
Strange Celebrity - Remedy
Robbie Seay Band - Better Days
The Choir - Speckled Bird

Number of music files on my computer: I can't find 'em all, but it's well over 1,000

Last CD bought: Smalltown Poets - It's Later Than it's Ever Been

Last song listened to before this post: "Hey Gene" by The Choir

Five songs you listen to often or mean a lot to you:

Off the top of my head . . .

1) "Independence Day," by Ramsie Shick
2) "Hard to Get," by Rich Mullins
3) "Psalm 51" by Charlie Peacock
4) "You Are My Hope" by Skillet
5) "Everything" by The Normals

. . . because if I really gave this some deep thought, I'm sure I'd pick different songs.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Darrell said...

Thanks for playing! You are advanced in your musical tastes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home