Monday, April 04, 2005

Anyone here?

More apologies for such a long absence. I'm sure I've lost the three readers that were trying to stick it out.

By the time Blogger finally started cooperating last week and allowing me to post, I got handed an emergency composition project that kept me occupied for the rest of the week. So it was work at the office all day, work at home all night, collapse into bed, . . . wake, rinse, repeat.

Tonight I was really hoping to get some writing in, but the phone just rang, and here we go again.

We are glad to have some freelance projects at last -- it's what we've been praying for -- but it's taking its toll.

Of course, the week of my absence is the week where a few big things go down, and I can't get around to commenting. Not that I'm anyone worth listening to, anyway. But still . . .

So apologies again. I may find time to squeeze out a post later, but don't bet on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home